Wednesday, March 12, 2008

DON'T do the Hustle (doo doo doo doo)

Well, as long as we are showing cute hip art, I might actually contribute, even though I assumed as not so much a maker of the home, though hip I may be, I would be a lurking member of this blog. But these are crafty cute, huh?






However, none of them look like they are for sale right now.

They all "live" at Avocadolite Farm as does the second most dangerous thing to productivity since Scrabulous, for which I can blame the HILARIOUS Chris Leavins of Cute with Chris for hooking me on. (Dude, I LOVE CwC so much. SIGH!) It is a Bejeweled-like game called Farm Hustle. It is, mind you, MINDLESS. And yet... somehow it compels me to play almost daily, not unlike my OTHER Crack, Scrabulous.

NOW, I ask you. What is this to HOMEMAKING? DANGER! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! Because why do the laundry when you can stack small animals into 3s? Or spell obscure words in your hand and yet on the board lose again and again and again and... oh, is that just me? Whoops.

No comments:

Search The Hip Homemaker

Google