Friday, March 14, 2008

Chivalry is not dead? Oh and Organization

I ordered some things from http://twopeasinabucket.com/ since they were having a sale on everything organizational... I decided to get a making memories desktop organizer (see picture #3)... It is chipboard material made, and I am not sure I am going to like that, I was hoping for something a little more sturdy... It will do. I also ordered a Cropper hopper trolly seen in picture #2 which was a good price of 34.99$. I am right now storing paper on top and my Cricut on the bottom, and then sliding it into my closet downstairs.

I also bought 2 Lisa and Becky paper holders to sit up top of my trolly... I am so excited I can't believe it! I am finally going to get my scrapbooking under control. I have been purging my stash lately. So since I ordered this stuff last weekend and they ship via USPS, I had to go to the Post office to pick up my new toys...Since there were 2 packages that came it was a little bit of a challenge. So here I was getting ready to go back out to my car with my hands full due to the 2 boxes, And a small thought occured to me how the heck am I going to get the doors open so I can leave? Well, this
handsome young man (really he was probably closer to my ripe old age of 30) opened the door for me... not just the one but both doors... He stated that the boxes constituted as a 2 door opener... My jaw just about dropped to the floor. This is unheard of in this neck of the woods... A complete stranger, handsome and young opening a door for an overweight, average looking gal like myself... I am in total awe... Let me be the first to say chivalry is not dead... WHO KNEW?
Have a great weekend
Korie

No comments:

Search The Hip Homemaker

Google