Friday, May 30, 2008

Flat Belly Foods

Ok, so I'm not so sure that we'll all get flat bellies in time for swimsuit season by eating these foods, but eating healthy is always a good idea, so I thought I'd share this article from Prevention Magazine.

38 Flat Belly Foods That Fight Disease & Shrink Your Tummy (pdf article)

Here are a few of my favorites:
#1 Kashi 7 grain pilaf
#7 Naked Juice Probiotic Tropical Mango 100% Juice Smoothie
#34 True Lime/Lemon/Orange (free sample)(free sample in Canada)
-I carry packets of True Lemon or Lime in my purse to put in my water at restaurants, instead of putting that yucky, dirty lemon peel in my water.

Overall, the top 5 are:
(1) oils,
(2) nuts and seeds,
(3) avocado,
(4) olives,
and my favorite...
(5) chocolate.

"Eating one serving of any of these foods at every meal will help reduce your accumulation of dangerous belly fat; control your calorie intake and you'll lose inches and pounds, too--especially around your waistline."

For more info check out the Flat Belly Diet

No comments:

Search The Hip Homemaker

Google