Sunday, April 6, 2008

Postcard Heaven

Hey everyone, I'm at it again. I'm going to ask whoever can do this for me, please please please send me a post card (or however many you want) to me :). Last time I did this, I got quite a few, and some are still coming, but this is just a reminder to those who don't know about it yet... Please send me as many as you want, or can. And spread the word. Even if you don't know me, or want to tell your friends to send some random person a post card, please do it. I think it is so great to see pictures of the different places people live in the world!

So, send them to this address, and pass this news along too:

Lauren Whitney
760 E 300 S Apt 3
Payson, UT 84651

Also, check out some of the post cards I've already gotten here: Post Cards for Lauren

There's also a postcard trading site called Postcrossing.com

Thanks in advance, can't wait to see these great postcards!
~L

No comments:

Search The Hip Homemaker

Google